Ever had a whiff of peppermint and felt more attentive, or maybe you smelled a garden and felt a sense of peace?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, you have already experienced Aromatherapy! Aromatherapy is popular because our sense of smell triggers powerful emotional responses.
Why should you choose Young Living?
“Theres so many other essential oil companies”
As I began researching more into essential oils, I was surprised to find the number of companies offering this product. Thanks to meeting a lovely lady named Brandee I began researching Young Living. I was truly impressed with their Seed to Seal process as well as their oils being 100% therapeutic.
Young Living started 20 years ago in a home built distillery and now has farms that span all across the globe. They own most of the farms themselves, they hand pick their products and gently distill their oils without chemicals.
“But how do I use these Essential oils?”
This is the most popular question I get asked when people are either interested in the oils or just started their Young Living Journey. You can use the oils 3 different ways.
Ready to try Young Living essential oils?
You can get Young Living Essential Oils in two ways.
- First is a Wholesale Member (I highly recommend this. It seems like you’re gonna be trapped by a ball and chain but ya ain’t!)
- Second is a Retail Customer (I don’t recommend it because you don’t get the discount! Who doesn’t like to save money?!)
When you choose to set up an account there are two ways to do this.
•The first option is a Retail Customer. Being a retail customer means you can set up an account and purchase the products you want at retail price. There’s no requirement to buy a starter kit, just set up and start ordering.
•The second option is the Wholesale Customer, which in my opinion is the BEST option. You are able to purchase all the products at a 24% discount (so 24% less than retail) forever! The best thing about being a wholesale distributor is you have ZERO obligation to even sell oils to ANYONE! All you have to do is buy 50 PV (50 dollars in product value) within 12 months to keep your account active.
That’s it! Other than that there’s nothing you NEED to do! No tricks, gimmicks or sneaky charges to your card.
The kit itself retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you get the kit for $160!
If you are ready to sign up, here are the steps you need to follow!
1. Go to the sign up site here.
2. Choose whether you would like to be a Wholesale Member or a Retail Member & if you were referred or not. If you were referred by me, make sure my member ID and Sponsor ID are inputted
3. Choose the Premium Starter Kit and the diffuser of your choice. Select your enrollment starter kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!) – they range in price from $40 on up and you only need to spend $40 to get the 24% discount. Note – you must sign up with one of these kits to become a wholesale member.
4. *Optional: Choose if you would like to be a part of the Essential Rewards/Automatic Monthly Delivery (you don’t have to and you can choose to do this later.
- Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a wholesale member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit but please understand that you cannot buy an ER kit in lieu of a starter kit. This program is the most economical way to purchase your oils and other products. I belong and am already on my way to getting some free oils with it.
5. Then continue enrollment
6. Enter your membership information: your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
6. Username, Password and Pin – Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
7. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
8. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
That’s all! Easy peasy Lemon squeazy! Welcome to the amazingly healthy and addictive world of essential oils!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here.